Teal Knit Romper & Some Exciting News

I am really excited to share today's post with you! I had to finish a few things up before I could, and now the day is here that I can finally share my news!

First, I'm going to share the details on the romper I posted on Instagram back in March. If you're too impatient to wait until the end, scroll to the bottom to see the news.

Otherwise, here's a closer look at the teal knit romper!






































This is the Alley Cat Romper by Lil Luxe Collection. I absolutely love this pattern. It features a fitted bodice, with a fun scoop back. The legs are baggy, harem style, with a cuff at the ankles. The wide legs make it really easy to move in, while the cuffs prevent there from being any loose fabric to trip over.

I think the scoop back is adorable. It's a simple feature, but it really takes a basic pattern up a notch, and I think it's a nice little girly detail. 
What I love most about this is how easy it is for A to play in. There's no closures (no snaps, zippers, ties, etc) so it literally just slips on and off. Even with A still in diapers, the fabric and the style make it easy to slip down for diaper changes and pull right back up to get on with play time. 
I really want to dress her in this outfit everyday, but since I only do laundry once a week, I'll have to make more of them before I can do that. 



And now for the news....



That's right! The past couple months I've been working on getting a little shop set up. 

The first item to be listed is this very romper! The teal knit romper will be available in sizes 18 months to 4T. There will be 5 available during this first sale!

Custom items are always available as well. 

Each of the items in my shop are handmade to order, and there are limited quantities! 

I'd love for you to visit the shop and check it out! I will be adding new items in regularly and can't wait to show you what will be next!

Thank you all for your support! 



**If you're curious about the new look of the blog and the logo work, all credit goes to Amanda of AmandaBurgDesigns. Be sure and visit her shop if you need any brand work done!



Comments

Popular Posts